Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: man on fire

  1. #1
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    man on fire

    maybe one of the best movies I have ever seen. Period. I get so sad when I watch it, yet I get more fired up than anything. Amazing movie, not to mention Nine Inch Nails music all through the film.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_blue52's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 14th, 2002
    Posts
    893
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: man on fire

    That was on tv earlier wasnt it?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: man on fire

    I don't know if you watch CSI, but on the season finale they had a few NIN songs playing in the background. I don't know if you saw the QOTSA post I made a couple of weeks ago, but Reznor sings on the title track, Era Vulgaris. Odd enough, it wont be on the album.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: man on fire

    yeah csi has featured two of my fav bands on the show, nin and radiohead, im a huge csi fan.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  5. #5
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: man on fire

    That's a Damn Shame...I'll pick up that disc more than likely tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •